Saturday, June 10, 2006

Knitting World Cup!

And it begins! I've completed the first eight or so inches of my new cardigan from Katia 61. It's coming along slowly but surely, and so far I love it! The color, the yarn, the pattern... All great.

Two things are bothering me, though: I'm afraid of (1) running out of yarn (despite Niko being awesome and buying me two more skeins without a single complaint!) and (2) running out of desire to work on it.

I'll post a picture once I get the back completed.

4 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica, sorry I took so long to answer your question! Yes, Peruvian highland wool lasts a long time. I think Cascade 220 is much softer though and has more saturated colors so that might be worth the extra price. Good luck!

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Nora said...

Hi Erica. Thanks for commenting on my scarves (Scarf Style KAL). For Backyard Leaves I used Aurora 8 by Karabella Yarns in cols: 276 (soft grey/green) and 1380 (very light pink w/ a hint of mauve). Best, Nora.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Nora said...

It's me again - I answered the wrong question. Misty Garden: The yarn is Rare Comfort Infusion Kid Mohair by Jo Sharp col: Earl Grey and for the second scarf I added a k2, p2 section in Heirloom Alpaca col:991 (as I ran out of yarn!)

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erica!

I love your knits, update your blog already!! I am addicted and need my fix. 8)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home