Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What I brought home from my LYS

Today I made a new friend at my LYS.




Isn't he a cutie? While shopping at my LYS today he scurried across the floor, and the owner said she had already taken another of his siblings outside, but the poor thing had died only a few hours later. It's still way too cold outside for mice, especially baby ones, so I picked the little guy up, put him in a cup, and with the blessing of the owner, brought him home! I've been feeding him, and he seems to be doing very well.

Isn't it amazing what you can bring home from one short trip to the LYS? ^_^

5 Comments:

At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

delighted to know someone like you lives on this planet!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Linda said...

What an adorable little mouse, how is he/she doing??

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger petrina said...

so cute!

 
At 2:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable. Thanks for rescuing him and giving him a chance!

 
At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Kathie said...

Very good of you to find beauty in every creature!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home